Image
Syria suicide attack: 42 killed
Al-Bab, Feb 24 (IBNS): At least 42 people were killed in suicide attack carried out by militant group IS in Swesan area near al-Bab city of Syria, a monitor group reported.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said in a statement: "The number of the dead is rising after IS suicide attack targeted Swesan area near al-Bab city, 42 killed so far including fighters in al-Furat shield and the security institution, in the details, a suicide vehicle targeted the security institution in Swesan 8km from alBab city, after the IS pulled back from the area in the past 24 hours."
It further said the number of the dead is likely to rise due to the serious injuries.
Top Headlines
-
News
NEET-UG to shift to Computer-Based test mode from 2027, says Dharmendra Pradhan; experts welcome move
May 17, 2026
-
News
Blaze on Rajdhani Express sparks panic near Kota, passengers escape unhurt
May 17, 2026
-
News
Sona College of Technology launches Sona ChipIN Centre with latest semiconductor EDA tools
May 16, 2026
-
News
ECI announces third phase of SIR; Himachal, J&K, Ladakh excluded for now
May 14, 2026
-
News
Putin unleashes Satan 2: Russia tests ICBM with 35,000 km range
May 13, 2026
-
News
2 killed, 3 critically injured in multi-storey building fire in Kolkata's Tiljala
May 12, 2026
-
News
Who after Mamata in Bengal? Amit Shah to meet BJP MLA-elects ahead of May 9 oath
May 06, 2026
-
News
Mamata Banerjee refuses to 'resign', calls EC 'villain'
May 05, 2026
-
News
Bengal trends: BJP on course to form government
May 04, 2026
-
News
Bangladesh MP warns of refugee crisis if BJP wins West Bengal polls
May 01, 2026




