nil
Shah Rukh Khan given additional protection
Mumbai, Aug 26 (IBNS) Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan has been given enhanced protection by the Mumbai Police following the incident of a firing at the house of his associate and producer Karim Morani allegedly by men of an underworld men.
According to a report in DNA, three mobike-borne men fired at the house of the film producer in Juhu on Saturday night.
Morani reportedly said the attack was by gangster Ravi Pujari, who had earlier made extortion calls to him.
Media reports said Morani had been threatened by the don who demanded international distribution rights of a new Shah Rukh Khan movie.
The upcoming release of SRK, Happy New Year, is directed by Farah Khan while Morani is the executive producer of the film.
Top Headlines
-
News
NEET-UG to shift to Computer-Based test mode from 2027, says Dharmendra Pradhan; experts welcome move
May 17, 2026
-
News
Blaze on Rajdhani Express sparks panic near Kota, passengers escape unhurt
May 17, 2026
-
News
Sona College of Technology launches Sona ChipIN Centre with latest semiconductor EDA tools
May 16, 2026
-
News
ECI announces third phase of SIR; Himachal, J&K, Ladakh excluded for now
May 14, 2026
-
News
Putin unleashes Satan 2: Russia tests ICBM with 35,000 km range
May 13, 2026
-
News
2 killed, 3 critically injured in multi-storey building fire in Kolkata's Tiljala
May 12, 2026
-
News
Who after Mamata in Bengal? Amit Shah to meet BJP MLA-elects ahead of May 9 oath
May 06, 2026
-
News
Mamata Banerjee refuses to 'resign', calls EC 'villain'
May 05, 2026
-
News
Bengal trends: BJP on course to form government
May 04, 2026
-
News
Bangladesh MP warns of refugee crisis if BJP wins West Bengal polls
May 01, 2026




